Tease the fuck out of me.
Pin me down and gently drag your lips and fingertips all over my skin. Put your mouth on my neck and use your teeth to send chills down my spine. Climb on top of me. Look deep into my eyes. Press that cunning smile against my wanting lips. Bite my lip. Make my whimper. Pull my hair. Help me let out some sweet little moans for you. Whisper in my ear everything you could do to me, everything you want to do to me…then don’t. Make me want it. Make my body beg for it.
“Making you wet and making you laugh are my two favorite things”this is the perfect quote. (via modernmethadone)
We’ll buy a lot of clothes but we don’t really need ‘em
The things we buy to cover up what’s inside
One of the only albums I believe is a perfect 10/10
2009 miley in the streets 2013 miley in the sheets
“1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via cyberunfamous)
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.”
does anyone else find it immensely comforting to have someone touching you? not like poking or tickling you or like sexually just feeling some other person being beside you and like your elbows or legs or something are touching and you’re like oh this person is alive too